There is something about decorating your space with beautiful flowers. They give a refreshing feeling as well as an appealing look.
Flowers can serve as a great interior décor piece and they could also help to improve health and mood.
According to a Rutgers study, Flowers have an immediate impact on happiness.
In addition, a study conducted by Nancy Etcoff, Ph.D., of Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School (Boston), shows that people feel more compassionate toward others, have less worry and anxiety, and feel less depressed when fresh-cut flowers are present in the home.
Need we say more?
Flowers are known to help improve one's mood and bring in an air of freshness.
Flowers are bright and make one feel bubbly, fresh, and happy. Do you feel the same way?
Do you have flowers in your home?
It is also important to note that there are different types of flowers arrangement and each of this arrangement adds a unique touch to any space. Did you know this?
Here are some of the type of flower arrangements you need to know:
1. Vertical Flower Arrangement: This is one of the most common types of flower arrangement used in designing. This type of arrangement is tall and tall flowers like roses and tulips are used here. It is perfect for side tables!
2. Horizontal Flower Arrangement: They are typically arranged in a low and horizontal way and suitable for decorating centre tables.
3. Fan-shaped Flower Arrangement: Here, the flowers are arranged to look like a fan. This type of arrangement is unique and beautiful! It is also one of the common types of flower arrangement used.
4. Oval Flower Arrangement: This type of flower arrangement is oval shaped. The flowers are cut, trimmed, and arranged to look like an oval. It is sometimes used in formal settings or parties.
5. Triangular Flower Arrangement: This is one of the unique types of flower arrangements. The flowers are cut and arranged in a triangle format, and they are mostly covered in transparent cellophane wrappers. These are one of those flower arrangement we see often because it is a go-to arrangement style for people who deliver flowers to their loved ones! Have you ever had one of these?
6. Minimal Flower Arrangement: These type of flower arrangements are gradually springing up. They are usually very few in their vases, with the focus on the top of the flowers.
These aren’t all the type of flower arrangements we have, there are some more.
However, here are some of the ones you should know.
Do you know other types of flower arrangements?
Comments below, we would love to hear from you!
Lifestyle writer who likes motivating people through her writing, for them to be who God wants them to be.
Msc. Mass Communication, and she is also an Inbound certified marketer.