8 Fantastic Ways To Style Your Bookshelf
For all the booklovers out there, owing a bookshelf is very crucial. We love to have our books sitting right were we can see it! We love to look at our books and enjoy the feeling of having so much to read or reread.
However, do you know that you can make your bookshelves even more fun by adding style to it?
You can relish the experience of having a bookshelf in your home by simplying styling your bookshelf to your taste.
If you got your bookshelf from a credible company like HOG Furniture, then your bookshelf would be durable and of good quality; which is an important attribute of any good bookshelf.
As such, here are easy ways you can style your bookshelf:
1. Put your Favourite items: Do you have a particular piece of art, decor item, award, photo, cases, etc. that you absolutely love? Then you can include them in your bookshelf to give it style.
2. Play around with the book placement: You can mix up the book placement by using both horizontal placements and vertical placements for your bookshelf. This makes your bookshelf somewhat interesting to look at.
3. Arrange your bookshelf by colour: This is fun to do and look at. And for anyone who comes into your space, your bookshelf would instantly attract them.
4. Space: You can also give your bookshelf breathing space by not choking them up all together. When you give your bookshelf space, you make it pleasing to look and easy to find your books.
5. Decorate the space above your bookshelf: Decorating the space above your bookshelf can also make your bookshelf look stylish. You can add a beautiful piece of art, a framed photo, or a framed photo of your favourite sayings, etc. However, when doing this, you need to ensure that the decorations complements the bookshelf as a whole.
6. Paint your bookshelf: By adding a burst of colour or painting your bookshelf in your favourite colour, you make your bookshelf interesting to look at! It also helps your bookshelf stand out uniquely in a space.
7. Face out some of your books: When you face out some of your books, you also make it look interesting, especially when you face out books in your favourite colours, it adds style to your bookshelf.
8. Don’t forget to clean your bookshelf: Don’t get to preoccupied with adding style to your bookshelf that you forget to clean your bookshelf. Cleanliness is important.
Looking for where to get the perfect bookshelf for your books?
Then you should visit www.hogfurniture.com.ng to shop for amazing bookshelves at amazing prices!
How best do you make your bookshelf look interesting or stylish?
Comments below and let’s hear from you!
Lifestyle writer who likes motivating people through her writing, for them to be who God wants them to be.
Msc. Mass Communication, and she is also an Inbound certified marketer.