Best 10 Cheap bathroom makeover idea
Bathrooms! They might or might not be one of your favourite places in the house, but you go there every day!
Research has shown that some of the best ideas come during shower hours! Have you ever noticed this?
If your bathroom design is one that is getting outdated or you feel the need to remodel it but you are working on a budget, then you should keep reading.
Keep in mind that you don’t have to spend too much to give a space a new look; a little fix here or there can make a difference.
Here are 10 unique ways you can cheaply redesign your bathroom!
1. Resurface: You don’t necessarily have to replace your surfaces, you can simply resurface them with better materials. Resurfacing will cost you less than replacing.
2. Replace Broken Fixtures: Broken fixtures are a total no-no and you need to replace them with new ones. You need to replace things like broken doorknobs, handles, towel holders, taps, etc.
3. Paint it yourself: News flash: You don’t have to employ the services of a painter, you can always paint your walls yourself!
4. Get New Counter top Accessories: You can easily purchase new accessories for your counter top such as mason jar, sop case, cups, etc.
5. Add a unique furniture: A furniture piece like a stool or a table lamp or even a chair to hold towels or other things
6. Change your Shower Curtain: You can research some DIY shower curtains and make them for your bathroom.
7. Replace your towels and robe: When was the last time you replaced your old towels and robe? Replacing them can bring in a fresh look to your bathroom
8. Add Flowers: Add flowers that will bring in the freshness that your bathroom deserves!
9. Add a piece of art: A piece of art in your bathroom can also improve the look of your bathroom and make it more interesting.
10. Replace your mirror: Invest in a good piece of mirror that will make a statement in your bathroom. You can get budget-friendly mirrors here
Lifestyle writer who likes motivating people through her writing, for them to be who God wants them to be.
Msc. Mass Communication, and she is also an Inbound certified marketer.