How to give your home a luxurious feel without spending much
Did you know that you can give your home that luxurious feel you have always wanted without spending so much money?
Affordable luxury is definitely possible and you can bring it into your home or any space of your choice.
Luxury doesn’t always have to be expensive; creating a high-class taste in your home can be cost-effective and easy to achieve.
Luxury can be achieved in details and it can be achieved even with a modest budget. All you need are some tips and tricks to help you achieve that.
Here is how you can achieve it:
1. Simplify as much as you can: It is often difficult to find a luxurious and classy space that is cramped up. One of the first things to do is to remove clutter from your space and allow more room in your space. In addition, you should keep every item in your space neat and organized and make use of simple but classy furniture like ottoman.
2. Statement Lighting: Invest in good lighting décor that can add character to your space and illuminate it the right way. Hogfurniture has affordable, attractive and statement lamps
3. Layers are a must: One of the characteristics of a luxurious space is the inclusion of layers. For instance, you can lay soft and cozy rugs to cover a hard floor, use classic books to cover your coffee table, a cozy blanket to lay on your sofa, etc.
4. Neutral Colours: Sticking with a neutral colour palette is a way to achieve that subtle luxurious look. You can also couple it with a little metallic touch to give it a rich edge.
5. Accessories: Embrace quality metallic and glass accessories. Metals and glasses have a way of speaking one language – luxury. You can incorporate metals and glass in your space through your lamps, fixtures, coffee tables, etc. In addition, invest in décor pieces that are iconic and rich in order to help you achieve that luxurious look
Seriously speaking, the first thing that comes to mind at the sound of the word "luxury" is expensive-this is right but it doesn't mean one have to break the bank in order to get a luxurious look for the sitting room.
Do you have ideas to add, kindly drop your comments below.
Ayishat Amoo-Olanrewaju is a Professional Writer, a Brand Communications Strategist, & a Certified Digital Marketer.
She had her B.Sc. in Mass Communication from Caleb University and her M.Sc. in Mass Communication from the University of Lagos.
She is also a voracious reader, content developer, and a design enthusiast.
- HOG Furniture