Top 10 Office Chairs On HOG Furniture 0
This piece includes a comprehensive up to date list on the best ten office and conference chairs on sale at HOG furniture.
• Flexi Mesh Ergonomic Chair with headrest:
Arguably the successor of the initial flexi mesh chair which comes without a headrest, this seat dons a sleek mesh backrest and headrest. Sporting an ergonomic design and fine fabric upholstery. The mesh makes for a perfect lumbar support, eliminating back aches that may result from poor sitting posture.
Capped with a swivel base to aid multitasking and mobility, this spectacle goes for a grand price of N84,000.
• Serven Smile Hi-Back Drafting Stool:
Ideal for businesses with counter stores; banks, markets, malls, et al; this edifice sold for a reasonable price of N31,500.
Its features which make it a must get for businesses includes a swivel base support which means better and faster services owing to its super smooth 360° mobility. A cushioned back, curved armrests and perfect upholstery for relaxed sitting gives it an edge over others in its category.
• Ergolax Office Chair:
A fine price of N26,000 sets this great piece of furniture in the limelight.
Donning a swivel base ad standard casters, the Ergolax sports an adjustable height (seat and armrests,) proving the most comfy in its range. Its stain resistant upholstery makes it all the more a piece to be owned.
• Rib Mesh High back Swivel with head rest:
A mesh headrest and a heavy duty nylon base makes this seat desirable to all. Its swivel base and a fire retardant foam comes in handy in mobility and emergency.
All for a grand price of N56,700.
• Flexi Mesh Ergonomic Chair:
A mesh backrest and an ergonomic design suiting its build, the predecessor of the flexi mesh with a headrest dons a sleek leg design, fabric upholstery and great armrests.
For a fine price of 72,000.
• Rib Mesh Mid back Swivel:
This chair makes it mark with its distinct features which includes a heavy-duty nylon base for seating comfort, dual wheel coasters for super smooth mobility, mesh backrest for lumbar support and a fire retardant foam. It's mid-back backrest serves to keep users alert while providing comfort and support.
Sold for a grand price of N54,700.
• Ribcoz Senior Executive Chair:
Look no further for a chair befitting royalty than this edifice. A well designed build to suit any body posture, its molded and padded armrests leave its user at ease.
Although sporting a fixed height, a single position tilt lock makes it irresistible. For long working hours and peel resistant leather upholstery, this seat fits the bill like a boss. Sold for a sweet price — N67,000
• Boss Executive Visitor Chair:
Looking to treat that special guest to a nice time at the office, here's the furniture that suits it.
Easily assembled parts and standard height and design makes this N39,000 dynamo a must have in offices. Lavishly cushioned with fine leather and finished chromed steel, it really is a spectacle to behold.
• Massage Recliner Leather Chair :
Reclining Leather Office Chair is tailored in leather and padded with high density soft sponge, this luxurious high back executive chair is ideal for office or home use.
The comfortable padded cushions, coupled with solid PVC back upholstery, create a sophisticated yet relaxed addition to any office, board room or home study.
Fit for a boss!
Sold for a grand price of ₦350,000
• Luxury Senior Executive Chair:
As the name implies, it leaves it user feeling like a boss, and added advantage being its super cushioned upholstery made of peel resistant leather and material and a full backrest for proper lumbar support.
Suitable for any body posture, this edifice sells for N47,000.
You must be wooed by now!
Visit our Office Chair collection to see more
Porl Bob Jnr
Freelance writer; an overall witty and sarcastic e-thumb.
But for his love for cooking solo, he may yet have believed women belonged to the kitchen
- HOG Furniture
Impression of Reality - After 3 Decades of Art practice 0After three decades of practice as a studio artist, Mavua Lessor, a 1986 graduate of Auchi Polytechnic, still sees every work of art as an opportunity to learn. His love for art made him to re-enrol into class four at Urhobo College, Effurun in Delta State, after writing his West Africa School Certificate (WASC) examination in another school. Lessor, whose latest solo exhibition, Impression of reality, will open from October 19 and run till 25 at the Wings Tower, Ozumba/Mbadiwe Avenue, Victoria Island, Lagos, speaks with Assistant Editor (Arts) OZOLUA UHAKHEME on his 30-year journey in the art, the challenges, what makes Art School great and why he chose Auchi Polytechnic instead of the University of Nigeria Nsukka to study Fine Art, among other issues.
- HOG Furniture
Attend Home Decor & Giftware 2017 0
HOME DÉCOR & GIFTWARE 2017
International B-2-B Homeware, Furnishing, Interior Décor, Textile and Gift Exhibition
14 - 16 November 2017.
The Landmark Exhibition, Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
The Home, Décor and Giftware Nigeria 2017 is a unique opportunity for both international and local suppliers from over 10 countries exhibiting design-led and everyday home and giftware to showcase hundreds of new brands and products to over 4,000 independent Contract buyers, Wholesalers & Distributors, Interior Designers, Property Developers, Hotel & Restaurant Chains who are sourcing Home & Giftware in the country, which will lead to business development via generating new clients, huge brand awareness and contracts during the three-day period.
The aim of this event is to further open up channels of trade between Nigerian buyers and international suppliers and manufacturers.
The event guarantees that genuine retailers and wholesalers from across West Africa will be attending the event and participate in the conferencing, inspire and to network all in one place.
What this means is that we are providing golden opportunities for exhibitors to receive High-value orders & increase your profits, successfully launch new lines & products, Open new accounts, Build brands & relationships and Appoint local agents and distributors to support and further your expansion into the Nigerian and West African region.
Exhibitors partaking in this exhibition are looking to tap into a lucrative retail sector that has a wholesale and retail sector as the 3rd largest contributors to Nigeria’s GDP and a $40 billion growth opportunity in food and consumer goods in Nigeria, a Nigerian furniture market valued at over $330 million and among other things is the event hosted in Lagos being the 3rd largest mega city in the world behind Tokyo and Mumbai.
What makes Home, Décor and Giftware a better platform is that a broad portfolio of verticals will be represented ensuring the event is not over exposed to a market; Furniture(Home and office), Kitchen & Dining wares, Lighting, Outdoor Living Space, Cushions , Candles, Home Décor , Food and Beverage, Drinks, Home and Bathroom Fittings, and accessories, including jewelry, leather goods, handbags, scarf, watches, eyewear, Gifts, Greeting cards & stationery, Craft Supplies, Collectibles, Souvenirs, Wall Art, Personalized Products, Mobile Accessories, Children’s Toys, Games, Wellbeing, Home Scents, Fragrances, Bath & Body , Ceramic and glass, fashion & textile, as well as handmade pieces.
VIP attendees at the events include;
- Lami Aattah; CEO/ Head Buyer, Evenions
- Ogochukwu Agwu; Managing Director/ Head Buyer, Beddings and Beyond.
- Ibukun Awosika; Chairman, First Bank of Nigeria Limited.
- Bimbo Joy Alashe Arawole; CEO/ Head Buyer, Leatherworld.
For more information on how to secure your booth, sponsorship package and other information, click here or contact Bunmi on 08188163730 or Dolapo on 08091155499.
5TH NICONEX International EXPO 2017 05TH NICONEX INTERNATIONAL EXPO
Experts and institutions in the global construction industry forecast that the sector in Nigeria would witness the fastest growth in the next decade; thus making Nigeria the global hotspot for construction and allied businesses. The ascension of Nigeria as the largest economy in Africa; the increasing population as well as the rising number of the middle-income group and the quest by all the tiers of government to address adequately and fastly the infrastructural deficiency are some of the reasons for the optimist outlook in the sector.
NICONEX is a Construction Equipment/Technology, Building Materials and Housing Expo organized by BKG Exhibitions Limited in collaboration with SENEXPO International Fairs Inc of Turkey to showcase the existing and potential capacities in Nigeria’s building and construction industry in particular and the global industry in general. The event holds annually to open the sector for more local and foreign participation to boost business opportunities for the practitioners and other stakeholders in the industry.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION:
- An ideal marketing and networking opportunities for serious companies operating in the sector as the target visitors profile is high and assured
- Creating more awareness about participant’s activities, products and or services to more markets with a view to attracting more customers
- Provision of a strategic forum for local, international and foreign players in the industry to form partnerships and alliances that would be beneficial to them
- Having a formidable training ground for key management staff to rob minds with best brains in the industry worldwide in order to enhance performance and productivity
- Assures of a good platform for operators and other stakeholders to make useful contributions to the review, formulation, and implementation of policies and programmers in the sector
- Positions participating organizations in a vantage position to collaborate with other stakeholders to harness the benefits from the abundant opportunities and potentials of the building and construction sector of the Nigerian economy
- Housing products
- Sanitary wares
- Doors & Windows
- Construction machineries
- Tiles & Ceramics
Click here to register for 5TH NICONEX INTERNATIONAL EXPO
- HOG Furniture
- Tags: NICONEX INTERNATIONAL EXPO
IFI CONGRESS 2017 - World-Class Design in Regional Markets 0
The 2017 IFI Congress and African Culture & Design Festival seek to bring together industry professionals from all over the world to discuss innovative design solutions at this significant time in global history.
According to Dexigner the 2017 IFI Congress and African Culture & Design Festival will explore how creativity can serve as a vehicle for social and economic transformation through a series of international events in Lagos, Nigeria. The event is going to be in collaboration with Interior Designers Association of Nigeria (IDAN) and will bring together creative leaders and professionals from all corners of the globe to explore the power and potential of design in developing societies and cultures around the world.
"There is huge great design potential in Africa," noted IFI President 2015-17, Sebastiano Raneri,
"The 2017 IFI CONGRESS and African Culture & Design Festival will help to clarify how designers can contribute to Africa's development. By extension, this will help the design community to understand how the art can support economic and social growth around the world."
Over the duration of an art, culture and design festival, as well as a formal day of congress meeting, design professionals and enthusiasts will debate the global social responsibility of the profession and determine the future of design excellence.
The event has been themed;
World-Class Design in Regional Markets: Interior Architecture/Design into the Future
Keynote speeches delivered by experts from across design disciplines will debate the global social responsibility of the industry and plot the future of design excellence.
The event will also feature an art exhibition themed “This is Africa” and featuring renowned African curators and artists. The exhibition will investigate the artistic history of the continent and map the expectations of African design.
- 09 November 2017 – Opening Reception.
- 10 November 2017 – Full day of Congress with keynote speeches and panel discussions covering the full spectrum of art, design, innovation, social culture, and planning for design excellence and responsible development for greater prosperity.
- 11 November 2017 – Special tours of the exceptional African, Culture and Design Festival with world renowned curators and artists.
· Sir David Adjaye - Principal & Founder, Adjaye Associates; lead designer of the National Museum of African American History and Culture, located on the National Mall in Washington, DC.
· Kunlé Adeyemi - is a Nigerian architect, urbanism and creative researcher. Adeyemi is founder and principal of NLÉ, an architecture, design and urbanism practice, based in Amsterdam.
· Dr. Carol Becker - Carol is a writer, culture critic, and educator. She is Professor of the Arts and Dean of Columbia University School of the Arts.
· Alfredo Brillembourg - Co-Founder, Urban-Think Tank (U-TT), Co-Chair, Architecture & Urban Planning, Swiss Institute of Technology (ETH).
· Dr. Lou Yongqi - Lou is a leading figure in sustainable interdisciplinary design education, research and practice.
We thank our Industry sponsors for their partnership and valuable support in facilitating this important design conversation.
Join us at the 2017 IFI CONGRESS, African Culture & Design Festival and XXVIII (28th) General Assembly (GA) in Lagos, Nigeria. Explore the power and potential of creativity. Come and learn about how design expertise can be used to generate economic growth and positive social impact in regions around the world.
International Federation of Interior Architects/Designers (IFI)
708 3rd Avenue, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10017