Top Interior Design Trends for 2018
If you love interior design or you plan to redesign your space this year, then you will absolutely be excited about the latest interior design trends for 2018!
I can’t wait to share some of them with you.
Grab a cup of hot chocolate tea and let’s journey on this ride. Here are 5 out of the interior design trends for 2018:
1. Metallic Accents: In 2018, we expect to see more of metallic accents in place of rose gold or yellow gold. We now see different metallic accents in furniture, decorations, wallpapers, and so on.
Don’t be afraid to get that piece with metallic accents.
2. Bold Colours are in Season: Love me some bold and bubbly colours this season! Talk about vibrant greens, bubbly yellows, daring red, and strong blues, and so on. A great way to incorporate these colours into your designs is by going for bright colours for your furniture, throw pillows or rugs.
3. Textures: We expect to see more of textures such as artisan textures and woven textures this season! Guess what, you can also mix textures to create a unique style.
4. Vintage is in! Throw in some vintage pieces and accessories here and there! Vintage pieces are finding their way back and they can help you create the right personal touch or ambiance for your space.
5. Floral patterns: In 2018, we expect to see more floral patterns and greenery! Lots of floral patterns for wallpapers, throw pillows, and so on.
Which of these trends would you be incorporating in your designs this year?
Comments below, we would love to hear from you!
Lifestyle writer who likes motivating people through her writing, for them to be who God wants them to be.
Msc. Mass Communication, and she is also an Inbound certified marketer.
- HOG Furniture