STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO USE YOUR SELLER HUB
STEP 1 - LOG IN
The first step to accessing your seller page/control panel is to log in with your registered and recognized email and password combinations.
STEP 2 - SELLER CONTROLS
After you have logged in, you will see menu different options like;
- Dashboard: your welcome page and a summary of your orders and payments.
- Products: where you get to add and edit products
- Orders: Here, you get to view your orders and you can update it status.
- My Account: This tab allows you to update your store and personal information, also you can change/update your password on this tab.
- Payment Details: here, you can choose your preferred payment method.
- Payment Received: This is where you see your payment history.
- Smart Collections: shows you your collections and inventory.
- Feedback: Here, you will see your store ratings and products reviews, when customer gives a feedback.
STEP 3 - LISTING A PRODUCT
Listing/ adding your products is simpler than just click on ADD PRODUCT, and fill in the applicable provided fields and save. you're done with it!
If you need support or require help with anything on your seller hub, simply send us an email email@example.com and attach a screenshot where necessary.