The KAB ACS uses eight electric powered airbags in the back cushions and seat that can be adjusted according to your preferences.
It features One electrically adjustable air bags in the seat and back cushions. These provide optimum comfort and ergonomic support.
- Back recline, tilt-lock and height riser mechanisms
- A singular air lumbar support and body contoured cushions
- Headrest is height and tilt adjustable
- Armrests can be tipped-up out of the way or swiveled down to fit comfortably under your desk
- AFRDI level 6 certified to 150kg
- 1 adjustable air bags in the seat and back cushions to ensure optimum comfort and support
- Battery back up
- Massager mechanism
Key Features & Benefits
- 24/7: designed to withstand extended use of 24 hours a day x 7 days a week. The chairs also incorporates an extensive range of adjustment features to enable users to customise their seat position to suit themselves. This makes the office chair perfect for 24/7 shiftwork environments where multiple users use the same chair.
- Ergonomic Support: The way you sit at work is important as poor postural patterns during seated work tasks may be associated with physical discomfort, fatigue and injury. KAB Office Chairs incorporate a variety of adjustments that are specifically designed to allow you to maintain correct sitting posture and enjoy ideal support and comfort. Each chair has been engineered to exacting standards to ensure the stresses and strains placed on the body through incorrect seating is avoided.
- Air Lumbar Support: optimum lower dorsal support provided by infinite air lumbar inflation and deflation through the use of a hand pump. Backrest Recline: 16 degree back angle adjustment for customized comfort and optimum ergonomic support.
- Backrest Recline:16 degree back angle adjustment for customized comfort and optimum ergonomic support.16 degree back angle adjustment for customized comfort and optimum ergonomic support.
- Tilt-lock Mechanism: offers easy rocker tension adjustment for users of 50kg to 150kg and incorporates an 'anti-kick' safety system. This makes KAB seats suitable for use by multiple users in shiftwork environments. This mechanism also allows you to lock your chair into a range of tilted positions for customized comfort.
- Height Riser: allows for easy seat height adjustment between 460mm and 560mm.
Back Height 940mm
Seat Depth 490mm
Seat Height (Min) 440mm to (Max) 650mm
Seat Width 560mm
Seat Width Overall inc Arms 650mm
.Q: How will my order arrive?
You will receive your order either via our Direct Delivery Service or an Independent Shipping Agents. The size and weight of your online purchase are factored into your total billing charge.
Direct Delivery – HOG Logistics will deliver items one of two ways; directly from an independently owned and operated Store (depending on the store proximity to the final destination) or via an Independent shipping agent for those outside Lagos and Ogun State.
After you place your order, you will be contacted (typically within two(2) to five (5) business days) to schedule home delivery, if you are within Lagos and Ogun State axis, and two(2) to Fourteen(14) Outside Lagos and Ogun State. Exceptions are for customized products that may take longer production timeline aside the shipment timeline.
Please arrange for someone to be present when the truck arrives. We understand timing is important, so if you need to reschedule the date, contact us as soon as possible at the phone number listed in your order confirmation: 0812-222-0264 or via email email@example.com. We request a 48-hour notice if you want to reschedule or cancel delivery. You may incur an additional fee if you reschedule less than 48 hours prior to delivery, or if no one is home when the delivery team arrives. If delivery does not take place within 15 days of the original scheduled delivery date, the order may be treated as a cancelled order.
Independent Shipping Agents- These agents are used to ship items to other parts of Nigeria aside Lagos and Ogun State. They do not offer home delivery nor cash on delivery(COD)services. As a result, orders from outside Lagos and Ogun state has to be prepaid, and also because we do not have offices in these states.
Q: How do I know when my items are arriving?
In Direct Delivery orders, typically around two to five business days after purchase, you will receive email notifications on the status of your order and our delivery service team will contact you and schedule a delivery time at your convenience. They will also call you the day before delivery to further confirm the delivery time and date.
In an Independent Shipping Agent delivery, orders would arrive within 14 business days. Upon arrival of your consignment(s), the agent will contact you to come to their depot with a means of Identification to claim your goods.
Q: Can I get my orders delivered same day?
For same day delivery, the order has to be placed before 10.00AM. However, this depends on the product ordered and the location for delivery. Below are lists of locations that are covered by the same day delivery service.
- Ikeja and its environs.
- Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi and its environs.
Q: What about hidden costs?
There are no extra costs or additional dispatch charges, except for bulk orders. The price listed on the website is the final price, what you see is what you pay. Our prices are all inclusive, except for corporate clients that would require inclusion of Withholding Tax and VAT to be applied to the total order value.
Q: Can orders be shipped internationally?
At the moment HOG Furniture doesn't deliver items internationally. You are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world, but you'll have to ensure the delivery address is within Nigeria.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.