1. Collection of Personally Information
What information do we collect from Our Customers and why?
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, etc.) from you when you create a free account with us though you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member/customer, certain activities such as placing an order or commenting on our blog and getting information on deals do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
additionally, we collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
* To create a personalized user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
* To process your transactions
* To send periodic emails. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include sales offers, discount promotions, company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
2. For how long do we retain your personal information?
Basically, we keep your personal information throughout your relationship with us. This means we will keep your information as long as we have a record of it until you inform us that you wish to terminate your business relationship with us.
Once you terminate your relationship with us, we generally will continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law, except when we receive a valid erasure request, or, if you are a partner/merchant, you terminate your account and your personal information is purged pursuant to our standard purge process.
2. Protection of personal informationWe adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
3. Third party websitesUsers may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, license and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
5. Your acceptance of these termsBy using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please opt out. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
6. Choice/Opt-OutWe provide all our users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all our lists and newsletters, please visit kindly click the unsubscribe button or text in the email we send to you.
6. Advertisements on hogfurniture.com.ngAds appearing on our site may be delivered to Users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile nonpersonal identification information about you or others who use your computer. This information allows ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
8. Any Suggestion?Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org